European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Some time off...

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Some time off...

No, not Alizée... me!

Alizée, my schedule is getting a little busy tomorrow and I will need a little time off if that is OK with you boss. I'll make note of it on my time card.

Besides, it's Bastille Day, wait a second, I think I get a paid day off... I will put holiday on my time card.

So what is going on for Bastille Day? Go check out Twitter Search and see what is happening on Twitter for BASTILLE DAY <<< Click There

...it is too a paid day off!... SMH
but I remind myself: "There have been several Duchesses of Westminster but there is only one Chanel!" - Coco Chanel
and one Alizée

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)