European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: This one's for you Jo

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Monday, July 5, 2010

This one's for you Jo



Throwing a little humor at the situation. I have to say I would be frustrated if I were Jo. Facebook has been accused of sending personal information to advertisers. There is constant unauthorized use of creative materials but in a creative effort... show more skin then some think should be shown and you are suspended.

Stealing, sending your personal information... that's OK, no one is offended by that??? But show a breast...OMG!
Jo probably has done the least wrong and he gets suspended.

Moving on..

Jo... why did you have to do that "half face" pic.
I see them everywhere now...
here is Nelly ....



this is going to drive me crazy and it's all your fault.

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)