European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée and Élie Semoun - Moi Lolita

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Alizée and Élie Semoun - Moi Lolita



Oh man... to be able to pull off Moi Lolita 10 years later and have fun with it...bravo....
Usually "we" seem to always have all the answers for Alizée. Frankly I did not know how she would ever be able to use Moi Lolita again and still leave the old Alizée behind. I have to say I think you're pulling it off, it's a fine line but you are doing it. You are like a mad scientist mixing so many things together coming up with a branding formula. The future is getting interesting, non?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How can you not smile when she walks out on stage! I know, I know, I'm such a school boy when it comes to Alizée. When she smiles I smile, she she giggles I giggle and this is half way around the world. She has this mysterious hold over me, I.... I... can't....break....free.....

I envision this mind control machine located in a remote spot in Corsica.....

Hi, I'm aw and I'm an Alizéeaholic...

Man!!!!! do her legs look good or what!!! opps did I say that out loud?

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)