European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée, have you ever...

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Alizée, have you ever...

Driving today I had this funny thought, well at least it was funny to me. I was passing a car and "only" going the speed limit. A car was in on my bumper. As soon as I passed the car I was going around I changed lanes.

I was thinking is this person in a hurry (been there done that) or are they just a jerk and they'll flip me the bird when they go by.

They continued on with no incident, just in a hurry and late I suppose, I don't have a problem with that.

Driving in a heavily populated area, Paris for instance, I suppose all have all been flipped off at one time or another. (Not counting the times you personally administered the deed)

It had me thinking, I wonder if Alizée ever got flipped off driving in Paris. Now that would be hilarious to hear. Alizée, have you ever...

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)