European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée The Novel

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Friday, August 6, 2010

Alizée The Novel

For those of you that may not have had to the chance to read the book that came with Une Enfant Du Siecle I will attempt to share it with you here.

I will present it in installments. It will be translated through Google translator so it may not be translated entirely correctly. But then I do have someone to blame it on...Google. I think this would be a wonderful addition to Alizée Reflections, don't you? I hope you think about adding your translations and interpretations Alizée Reflections.

Here is the Preface, Prolog and first Chapter.

PREFACE

I remember a few snatches of music she likes. And to have known very early that I liked about this art. Then came the dance, and with it a new way to express myself, learning the body. I discovered my voice very late ..

Today more than ever, I feel I have a good star, a guardian angel that follows me and guide me in my passion, my profession. My nature is rather reserved, shy, even wild, and only the music allows me to deliver, trust me and tell me, through words, sounds and emotions.

Music marks time, it saves the era. If my records are written at the option of meeting more or less critical, always touching is that games are life, decide from the beginning or the end of things, inject new, color moments.

Some meetings taught me everything, give me the other taste of singing tales. Mine started a decade ago, continues today in this novel, and all for that I ask it is that it lasts, with you till the end of centuries.

I. PROLOG

At a time, made a mad passion historiographical, journalists of all persuasions collate all possible lists, encrypted or subjective, in order to draw the final picture of the decade proceeds, we may be permitted such comments: the ten best-selling singles in France in 2000, the first was a cover of Claude François three processes within a musical, two signed the return of old legends from another time. The only group represents has since separated.

Alizee to a bygone era number three, has crossed the tightrope in period, the line of unstable public affection, and we find the other side of the abyss, as in herself. She could, like many others, be concerned only to protect its carrier, menager its dividends, maintain the industry's notoriety. Read rails are there to follow suffragettes. This is precisely what she has chosen not to do.

II. WHERE THE GIRL TURNS TO THE IDOL

Alizee's life reads like one of those generational novel that, at long intervals, attempt to recapture the whole time and say the recent all of that time. This is the story of a young girl has transformed into an idol sixteen ambiguous by the biggest star and his French Pygmalion. "Moi ... Lolita": more than one and a half million records sold. At the age is, or is a subject, Alizee in it was established in object (of worship) and settled permanently in the eye of the multitiude. And so is the idol as the novel by Stendhal, is "a mirror that we walk along a path. Lepoque which was reflected in the set by Farmer and Boutonnat trying to pass the millennium without too much difficulty in redefining the passage of children, women and desire.

Alizee, she passes the boundaries and borders, Tokyo, Top of the Pops more than four million records be joyful in the world. Then she was eighteen years old, not yet twenty, she's sick, she wants to swim against the tide, and it does so, a little.

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)