European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: J'en ai marre (En Concert) vs Moi...Lolita (Generation 90)

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Monday, August 2, 2010

J'en ai marre (En Concert) vs Moi...Lolita (Generation 90)

This Generation 90 Moi...Lolita is so so interesting, don't you think so?

What happened here?
There is no fun, smiling and dancing at "nuevo rive gauche" ?
It's all about limited smiles, limited fun and deep thinking and limited this and limited that.... Alizée, how did you get this past the gate keepers?

J'en ai marre (En Concert) vs Moi...Lolita (Generation 90)

Remember this

Now this


You keep up the spontaneous smiles and dancing and you may become even more popular: You have been warned.

Now some of the readers have been asking and I said I would not mind passing on this question. I ... I mean THEY wanted to know HOW did you get into those leggings? :)



Back to the "Chocolat" red shoes. Alizée sends more subliminal messages then anyone I know... or maybe it's just my schizophrenia kicking in.

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)