European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: We choose to follow Alizée...

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

We choose to follow Alizée...

We choose to follow Alizée not because it is easy, but because it is hard...


My friends call me a martyr, that I practice self deprivation...
No I don't have one of those things for my leg from the Da Vinci Code.
Yesterday I fasted, I probably fast about once every three weeks...
I am comfortable in tough times, I do not know what to do with myself and very uncomfortable in prosperous times.

The "Alizée Lifestyle" fits me perfect.
I wouldn't know how to act if she was extremely popular.

Where most complain... I feel most comfortable.

Even if something Alizée does shoots her to the top... how do you think she would react? Now that's something to ponder.

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)