European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée - Gourmandises - L'Alizé

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Alizée - Gourmandises - L'Alizé




Alizée - Gourmandises - L'Alizé

nidalizee

From Wikipedia:(click on them to magnify for reading)






There is never a lot of random going on with Alizée, so the November 21 release date, according to Wikipedia???? Any significance??? I wonder :) or just a coincidence or just an inaccurate date. Just a thought, that's all.

Speaking of things I always wondered... I always wondered if Wisteria Song was a... shall we say a present? Or just me noticing things that don't mean anything... moving on...

Let's celebrate with L'Alizé
Yes, Alizée, I know you felt you were wearing pajamas with this outfit, but the smile you radiate is beyond description and I am a sucker for a smile.


The making of L'Alizé


L'Alizé, what, the lips are not synced up, do I care...NO

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)