European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée... I wonder what you're up to...

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Alizée... I wonder what you're up to...

Alizée... I wonder what you're up to...

Sitting in traffic tonight that question crossed my mind. Maybe she is doing what all parents of 5 to 12 year olds are doing... running her ass off taking her daughter from one thing to another.

What do young Parisian parents do with their children? Karate lessons? Art lessons? Music? Soccer leagues? Computer classes... besides the usual pre school.

That is the age when the kids take over their parents lives... the parents become chauffeurs.

I wonder...

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)