European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée - The Permanent One

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Alizée - The Permanent One

Alizée - The Permanent One

I was in the middle of withdrawals when the that @nidalizee twitter post came... just in time. I was starting to shake and shiver, fade in out of reality... did I just dream Alizée, she is real...right?

Now by now if you read this once in a while you know I joke and jest a lot. I try to have fun with it all. We may throw someone else in a post just for something to post but they are just a substitute. I try to be the life of the party by telling a joke or two...


Just in time @nidalizee, just in time...

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)