European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: A shout out to JoJac - Jo Nation

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Saturday, November 20, 2010

A shout out to JoJac - Jo Nation

Inside every older person is a younger person – wondering what the hell happened.

Men are like wine: some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age.

Just remember, once you’re over the hill you begin to pick up speed.

Growing old is mandatory but growing up is optional.

To me, old age is always 20 years older than I am.

*************************************************************************

You can run, you can hide, you can take down your facebook but... these birthday wishes will track you down!

*************************************************************************
With some photography humor thrown in...

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use? - Anonymous

The quickest way to make money at photography is to sell your camera. - Anonymous

Stranger: "That is beautiful child you have there."
Mother: "That's nothing. You should see his photograph." - Anonymous

When Jack London had his portrait made by the noted San Francisco photographer Arnold Genthe, London began the encounter with effusive praise for the photographic art of his friend and fellow bohemian, Genthe. "you must have a wonderful camera...It must be the best camera in the world...You must show me your camera." Genthe then used his standard studio camera to make what has since become a classic picture of Jack London. When the sitting was finished, Genthe could not contain himself: "I have read your books, Jack, and I think they are important works of art. You must have a wonderful typewriter." - Anonymous

How many photographers does it take to change a light bulb?
50 - One to change the bulb, and forty-nine to say, "I could have done
that!"

***********************************************************************

Really, taking down facebook, did you think that would work? On Moi Jo, Moi! Really?

It's all for fun, well as long as your "kids" dont not throw in a bunch of black balloons... kids!

Enjoy your day, hopefully with those that matter, best wishes.

Go Cardinals...
oh yeah... no need to thank me ;)

Born on 11/21
Voltaire
Bjork
Goldie Hawn

Alizee Nation

3 comments:

Roman said...

I also wanted to wish M. Joseph Jacotey un joyeux anniversaire, but indeed I have spent now too long trying to find him on the net to no avail. Ok, maybe I spent much of that time being distracted, but still, he seems to have given up on the ol' Internet (for now). So, I get my comment in here. I'm sure you are having a great time of it avec ta famille monsieur. Salut !

88AYM said...

Hey! I wish you mighty deeds on your birthday, and I really hope you keep on growing old!
What you said about growing up was really nice, and I think you're right.
I always enjoy reading your blog.
So, best wishes, have a good time! :D

Unknown said...

First of all let me tell you, you have got a great blog .I am interested in looking for more of such topics and would like to have further information. Hope to see the next blog soon.
buy shoutouts

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)