European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée... in the studio

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Alizée... in the studio



I just can't keep it in any longer, I am bursting, I just have to shout it out....
RIGHT SIDE PART!

Whew... so glad that's over with, I was trying to give a little time for the new Christmas song to settle in.

Now I can relax... what? the latest hair style, the part, it's on the right side.
Remember the post regarding left side parts...


It was cold and snowy all across Europe when this song was recorded. Most of the guys are in thier jeans, shirts plus sweaters or pull overs...something warm... and there is Alizée... a tee type top and 'Psych' era shorts... shorts and a tee...
I admit it, I'm too wimpy to be a girl!

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)