European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée - why is that...

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Friday, December 3, 2010

Alizée - why is that...

Alizée - why is it...

Last night in the back ground a local band was playing... they had a female singer and about every other song I thought... that would be fun to hear Alizée sing that song.

Why is that... I always think of songs I would like to hear Alizée sing? Do you do that? I don't do that with other singers / entertainers.

I listen to Kavinsky's "Night Call" and think I would like to hear Alizée sing that. A sick obsession of mine is to hear Alizée sing "Tom's Diner". I listen to Goom Radio Limelight just to hear Alizée talk to me, to hear her voice... just talking.

Come on, be truthful, you all go to 1:50 on "It's Christmas (And It Won't Be The Last)" Just to hear that voice... don't you?

Do you do that with Lady Gaga, Katy, Kesha? ...I would really like to hear them sing this song or that or hear them talk... no not really.

But Alizée... we go out of our way to just hear her talk in an interview and I we always are coming up with songs we would like to hear her sing.

I think... I take Alizée right out of those Alimart pictures or even the DJ pictures, take a simple song where we can hear her voice and throw her on Letterman... interview her for 3 minutes... promotion done! Americans would not get enough. Sometimes I think it gets a little too Parisian.

Her voice... hypnotizing, mesmerizing, sexifying... that's the product plus we love the look.

Let's say a song lasts 3 minutes. Itunes sells it for 99 cents. Now let's say there is an interview, an English speaking interview for example that is 3 minutes long and Itunes is selling the interview for 99 cents. Would you think about buying it??? If so why? I thought it was about the music? I would think about it.

Speaking of products... Alizee Store is shutting down for 2 weeks, starting December 7. Sorry I can't help myself... numbers and semantics. Dec 7 add 14 days = December 21. Will the store open up the 21st? was it just a round figure and mean sometime after the holidays? If so why wasn't it just said that way. If it does open back up right before Christmas... why would that be? Again I am sorry my mind works that way, but I am a great conspiracy theorist person...

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)