European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: The new Alizée store...

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Friday, December 31, 2010

The new Alizée store...

The new Alizée store...
I wonder what will it have. What would you like to see?
More clothing, t-shirts? Collector discs? What?
Alizée designed Nike's?
Signed pictures?

What would you buy?

I would buy.... a red string bracelet, sold or endorsed or designed or made by you... Alizée...
Should also do some self designed jewelry too by the way.
But the bracelet, absolutely, positively... you know what I'm talking about, help me out soul sister. No jokes, I would trust you.

Alizee Nation

1 comments:

sean said...

I would love a signed photograph, it would be a treasure to have! She is such an amazing performer and person!

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)