European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée, Alizée everywhere...

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Alizée, Alizée everywhere...

This is just getting harder and harder...
Alizée information used to be easy, lets face it, how many Alizée's were there?
But now... how did this name become so popular?

Some of the main distractions have been...

Alizee Guinochet... getting engaged to David Blaine, getting married to David Blaine, getting pregnant with David Blaine, having a baby with David Blaine... we get it already, we know how it works and kudos to their PR manager.

Alizee Arnaud just won the junior women's world surfing champion. Someone from France just won a surfing contest... I don't even know what to think about that. Are there waves in France? Will Paris now start making surfer music? Everybodys gone surfing... surfing Bay of Biscay..
surfing Paris France didn't seem to work, besides I don't want to put ideas in anyones head and have TekiLatex do Dinosaurs with Surfboards or something like that.

Let us not even talk about Alizee Sery...

And then we were bombarded with Axel and Alizée, the two 8 year olds that won France's Got Talent. Bombarded, yeah... bombarded.
I have kept my thoughts to myself on these two but I really wondered about their names. I have not sought out an answer but I did think it a bit ironic that one of Alizée Jacotey's first television performances was a song Ma Priere by Axelle Red.
Alizée... Axelle... just me I guess

By the way here it is, wow 12 years ago or something like that

... and Jo... say it aint so Jo, do daughters really turn your hair white.

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)