European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Ex Nihilo

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ex Nihilo

So now you have some things to read, some things to think about, things to curse at me for...
There is nothing else going on... geeeeez
Alizée... I would hire me just for the ability to create posts ex nihilo.

You know what... I think it's about time I beg for one of those signed Alizée photo's or just a sheet. The one that says 'pour Alizee Nation ... regards Alizée'
Since there will not be any event for a while and I will not be able to attend something to get it, perhaps you could do one, scan it, and email it to me at alizeenation@gmail.com. If if would not be too much trouble. From some one use only email account... Please...if it would not be too much trouble

Wait, what? I was thinking I could hold out and get one sent without asking but... After 3 years of being the rogue blog I blinked first :/ ... Jeremy you must not win any of the arguments around the house!

Some pics for you all...HERE

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)