European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: The Alizée Citizenside watermark photo

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Alizée Citizenside watermark photo

The Alizée Citizenside watermark photo

I tried to ignore it...
I had hoped it would go away...
I can't help myself...

Why oh why Alizée would you use a watermarked photo of yourself?


What is it that you are trying to tell me?

Are you on holiday and not have access to your photos... but yet have access to a computer and just went online and grabbed a watermarked one? There are plenty of non watermarked ones, that does not seem plausable.

Do you want me to look further... into citizenside perhaps?
Citizenside Wikipedia
Citizenside Twitter
Citizenside Facebook
Citizenside Website

Let's do a citizenside search for Alizée
Citizenside Alizée Search

I don't even see this pic that she used...
Is this like playing string with your cat, just trying to get me to run and jump all over the place?

Alizee Nation

3 comments:

Vibhash said...

Are you looking for this image?

http://www.citizenside.com/fr/photos/people/2010-03-24/23687/alizee-chante-au-point-ephemere-a-paris/package/131721-concert-alizee-point-ephemere-23-mars-2010.jpg

and this page?

http://www.citizenside.com/fr/photos/people/2010-03-24/23687/alizee-chante-au-point-ephemere-a-paris.html

Vibhash said...

Maybe this indicates that she uses the websites in French.
http://www.citizenside.com/fr/rechercher/photos-videos/20101/alizee.html
French version of the citizenside shows the image in the search results.
Probably she doesn't has her own huge pictures collection which most of the fans have. Of course she would have private collection which fans can't have...hmm.

Unknown said...

Nice work Vibhash... wish I had something to give out for free for you.

Whatever the reason I don't know if I ever saw a celebrity ever use a watermarked picture of themselves. I thought it unusual but probably has no meaning.

It's always something, I wonder who owns citizenside....

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)