European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Jumping in the Alizée "wayback" machine

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Monday, May 30, 2011

Jumping in the Alizée "wayback" machine

Jumping in the Alizée "wayback" machine

Has it been 3 years since we heard "J'ai pas vingt ans", and that was the Funkadelic version.


When was the last time Alizée sang the original version in public?
What? You thought you were going to get one of my Jeopardy post? I can't always make it that easy can I? Run with it... forum talk for the answer, finish the post in another blog... it's OK with me. Or... sit and wonder :)

So, Alain Chamfort wanted to surround himself with stars... well that's who I would pick to surround myself with too... Alizée, Jenifer...
Alizee went to a Jenifer concert in the last two weeks, that was cool.
Let's crank that wayback machine back even further... 7 years ago, May 27, 2004...
Alizée doing a prank phone call on Jenifer


I guess it's time to get back to the future...
hmmm, I wonder when was the last time old school JPVA was performed in public...

Alizee Nation

2 comments:

wt said...

It will be interesting to see what Alain can do with Alizee - she needs to be managed and maybe he has the magic touch. I like their duets and I think they have similar tastes.

Unknown said...

You always have such an opposite opinion from myself...

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)