European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée iPhoneing it in...

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Alizée iPhoneing it in...

Alizée iPhoneing it in...



Alizée... I have to go, really, I'm driving... I can not keep texting... yes, yes I'll text you later... no I am not texting anyone else right now...

OK, OK readers, you got me, that wasn't exactly true, I was not really driving... but sheeesh you can only take so much!

;)

just one more thing, I hate to bother you... I was just looking at that photo, are you... are you squinting? I'm not sure, kind of looks like a squint. Let me click on it and blow it up... hmmm not so much in the big version, smaller version it kind of looks like you were squinting, not that it matters.... I was just noticing (Colombo - Peter Falk 1927 - 2011)

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)