European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizee Reflections

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Alizee Reflections

I can't emphasize enough how much I like Alizee Reflections
Yeah I think I have an internet crush... shhh don't tell Alizee

Alizee Reflections reviews the lyrics to A CAUSE DE L'AUTOMNE

This is great stuff!!!!
The in depth look via the foot notes...

The Paul Verlaine references are just fascinating...
Verlaine is mentioned in the song... then goes on to tie it in and associate with "Clair de lune".

This, THIS is why I enjoy Alizee. Most entertainers there is usually less then meets the eye, with Alizee... there is more. Always giving me pause for thought.

I love Alizee Reflections

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)