European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée - for the long time fan today

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Alizée - for the long time fan today

I try to have a lot for the new fans, something to hook you like everyone got hooked.
Most of the times it is a little for everybody.
But todays post is for the long time fan. Mainly because you will have to use your memory.
Something for you to contemplate, to think about, to just give it some thought.

I am not going to offer anything but the facts as I saw them, the rest is up to you.

There was a fan page www.nidalizee.com.
It was a good source of information. Then one day they decided to call it quits.
Let's face it most fan pages prefer to follow celebrities that are more visible then Alizée. Of course I think that is part of the charm and mystique of her.

Anyway...longer term fans...you remember the site and the disappointment when it ended I'm sure.

So...www.nidalizee.com domain name registration ended 9-20-2009
It was renewed another year to 9-20-2010

I wonder why?
That's it, that's all I got, just sitting around sharing my curiosities with you and wondering why they would do that. Only at Alizee Nation.

Alizee Nation

3 comments:

Jenny_HRO87 said...

Oh I loved nidalizee... while Alizée took her 3-years-break the site was my only way to get some news (I didn't know the Alizee Forum these days)... I was really sad when it closed down...but interesting that the domain is renewed... but I don't think that nidalizee will come back... of course I WOULD be really glad about it...

Unknown said...

I am with you on this Jenny. It was a great site.

They do not use the domain to redirect traffic or anything. Just extremely interesting.

wt said...

I am an Alizee fan since July 2007. I didn't know about "nidalizee" but I use this webpage to keep up on what is going on. It saves me a lot of time and makes "no new news" a little more interesting.

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)