European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée - Playhouse

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Monday, September 28, 2009

Alizée - Playhouse

I know this is silly and it is not much but it was a little fun.
Putting videos on the tallest building in Dublin Ireland via Playhouse.

Just a simple little experiment to see if I could do it.


Then a little bit more, they can listen in via the radio


I do not think I got the goldfish side did I?

Was that a little help with the wait for the new release?
If not, maybe you need this book...

Meditations in an Emergency

:-) keep the faith

Alizee Nation

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Instead of checking every day, I will check every week - then every month - then every year. Waiting for Alizee looses it's suspense after awhile.

Anonymous said...

pfff....28 was a hard day....waiting and waiting and waiting...:))
freek,crazy, nooo....just a fan :))

Unknown said...

Well Anon, keep in mind the only thing that I saw was Jive_Epic saying November.

Just roll with that for the time being.

The misinformation is not good for anyone. You just have to strike it from the record, as if it did not exist.

I know some fans have expressed frustration but that is not Alizee's fault nor Jive_Epic. Let's give them a chance.

First the rumor about herself and Jeremy and then false release dates. This stuff just is not right. Yes...it goes with the industry but it does not mean I have to like it.

So are you a dog person :-)

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)