European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: The weekly Alizée Report

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Saturday, September 26, 2009

The weekly Alizée Report

Did you see something I missed?

Frankly I prefer nothing rather then unsubstantiated rumors.
(on a personal note, I nailed unsubstantiated without spell correcter...that has to be a first)

While we are on that subject...I think it would be nice to see sources listed for any information. I try to do that, especially at this time when we are all sitting on the edge of our seats waiting. When I saw Sept 25, Sept 28, Third week of September listed as possible dates, I posted the Tweet that said it. So where did they get that information? We are all here together, if you have this information and do not want to disclose the source then say "from an undisclosed source". I can respect that.

I can guarantee one thing...I will not be the first to know. I do not have an Alizée bat phone waiting for it to ring...well I do it's just not plugged in and Alizée is not aware that I made one and....

I think it would be a great idea that when you see breaking "Alizée news" identify where you saw it so we can start to identify reliable sources.

Will Monday September 28 bring us news? We shall see.

Hmm....fill some space....Romanian fans have you ever been to Hoia Baciu Forest, that looks scary, always wanted to ask that.... what else...well I had another one of those 'you look like' deals. Really, does anyone else get that...and sometimes they are so odd, and having an annoying 'Dr House' personality is not as cute or quirky in real life as it is one TV. Sometime in the past I am sure my Mother once told me how wonderful I was, but I do not have it down on paper, oh crap, an unsubstantiated rumor. There we go...took up some space without having to make a video of how Alizée is the face on the Sphinx....but I do have some time this afternoon...

Whew, another post out of nothing...Alizée you're making work too hard. (call me on the bat phone)

Alizee Nation

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

got up and checked the myspace, google, and every other source possible and found nothing. Seems the single release date was false. Or maybe its october 28th?

geom said...

no no never ...we have better places believe me :))) romania is a beautiful contry
ghosts?? be serious man....dracula is more sexy :D

Anonymous said...

"spell correcter"????

Unknown said...

This was fun for me, it took a while but I enjoyed it.

geom...really, dracula over ghosts...glad you knew what I was talking about. Cool.

and Anonymous...taking only anonymous credit for catching "spell correcter". I was losing hope :-)

OK, I guess people really are reading the posts.

Thank you, thank you, thank you geom and anonymous. You made my day. Jajaja

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)