European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Pigeon toed look

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Pigeon toed look

It's the holidays... my ramblings maybe all over the place :)

Is the pigeon toed model look being done to death! Every time I see someone striking a pose it is the pigeon toed look or the 'flirty feet' innocent look.

Flash back to 2003 we had Alizée on the cover of Mes Courants Électriques


I am slightly pigeon toed so it is something I always notice, pigeon toed or duck feet.


But have we seen enough? It's ALL over the place now.


Even Papa Jacotey loves the look...but you have look pretty hard to find those photos right now... and I wouldn't republish them any way. (unless he sent me one of course)

Oh, don't even go there and give me that look soul sister, I have to find something to fill in the holidays!

You just get the store back on line and I'll keep everyone distracted. You do know that today is 14 days from the 7th, the time the store was supposed to be down, but hey, who's counting. OK, OK, you're right, NOW I DO deserve the LOOK. :) :) :)

Alizee Nation

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

think maybe they're just trying to show off the shoes?

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)