European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée 2011 - J'en ai marre and J'ai pas vingt ans

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Alizée 2011 - J'en ai marre and J'ai pas vingt ans

WOW - old school J'en ai marre and J'ai pas vingt ans
I'm really not sure I thought I would see that again.


http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aliz%C3%A9e/14762050573

I don't care if the gentleman is signing along, I would have been too!

Alizée 2011 - J'en ai marre and J'ai pas vingt ans

Alizee Nation

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't... I just can't listen to this. The only recording from Generation 2000 and he makes horrible noises and sings through it louder than Alizee. I can make it as far as about 0.30 seconds and have to stop. I'll wait for the proper TV1 version to come out in July.

Unknown said...

I laugh every time I hear the gentleman say oh la la... confirms it is not just an urban legend that the French say oh la la :)

But then again I sleep through alarms and barking dogs...

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)