European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: What is going on Alizee?

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Sunday, April 13, 2008

What is going on Alizee?

I love this kind of stuff.
The new fifty sixty video is out! What is up with the clothing? One of the things I like about the new Alizee is there appears to be a riddle to the plan or at least a well planned out common thread. So what am I talking about?
Lets review the new fifty sixty video.

In the first 25 seconds Alizee has on the dress she wore at the photo shoot in Mexico at the beginning of March. At 1:11 it shows that outfit in a magazine ad.

At 34 seconds is the dress she wore signing Madonna's "Hung Up'. That video I recently posted in case you want to take a look.

At 1:12 is the outfit Alizee wore when singing the "Butterfly Ball". That is in my March archives if you want to check that out. I think the shoes she has on are also shown at the start of the fifty sixty video.

That is just a quick look at fifty sixty video. It does show that what Alizee does and wears is a well thought out plan.

I am sure there must be more, add what you see.
Anyone know anything about the dog? Alizee does have a "I love dogs" button on here picture that shows off the Tinkerbell tattoo. Maybe her dog??

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)