European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Thinking out loud with Alizee, Jabbawockeez, Shaq and Daddy Yankee

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thinking out loud with Alizee, Jabbawockeez, Shaq and Daddy Yankee

Years ago a co worker used to say, 'don't you mean speaking out loud?', no, I already do that, this is my thoughts, out loud...or should it be aloud?

Watching Daddy Yankee and the Jabbawockeez got me to thinking...
The Jabbawockeez are kinda fun. They fit in well with Daddy Yankee's video. Did anyone catch the BIG Jabbawockeez? That was Shaq at the NBA All-Star game.

Then I thought...OMG I know who could be the La Petite Jabbawockeez...Alizee doing Decollage with the Jabbawockeez.

Just dreaming and thinking out loud.

Watch both at the same time and turn down the sound on the Jabbawockeez video and you can imagine the Little Jabbawockeez.


The Big Jabbawockeez...................................The video that got me thinking

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)