European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizee - Perfume - phenomena

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Alizee - Perfume - phenomena

Previously on Alizee Nation we discovered a YouTube account by AlizeeMexico which was filled with Perfume videos and a mash up of Perfume and Alizee.

Now here is another...AlizeePerfume!!! Out of Brazil and AlizeePerfume has plenty of Alizee fans as subscribers!



What is so unusual is that I was not searching for any Alizee connections on YouTube or through Google. I was just liking and looking for more on Perfume and stumbled upon this connection.

There are some obvious cross overs like Yelle and Superbus. And all Alizee fans love Les Enfoires...but Perfume?

So there ya go...

P.S. the audience participation, shouting their lines in this "Sweet Donuts" live video is pretty interesting. The last 5-10 seconds kind of reminds me of the choreography in the En Concert version of J'en Ai Marre.

Alizee Nation

4 comments:

Vitoe said...

OMG thankis for visitng my account Alizee nation!! well i love Perfume and Alizee!! ive known Alizee since 2006 and Perfume since 2008!! I adore all of Alizee's songs and everything else. But it's a little sad that my Perfume videos get more vies than my Alizee videos. I guess Perfume is more popular now! Anyway thanks for stoping by, hope to see you again!!

Unknown said...

great site Vitoe. I enjoy the Alizee Perfume crossover fans like yourself. Keep it up.

Unknown said...

sorry i spelled my name wrong it is Vitor. Thanks again and i reallt like Alizee. i have new videos of her now so check tham out =D

Unknown said...

no big deal, just a typo, I do them all the time. I will check out your new videos.

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)