European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: It's not always about Alizée around here

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Saturday, April 23, 2011

It's not always about Alizée around here

A friend just called... 7:15 am.... are you crazy calling me at this time on a Saturday...

The good news was I was already though my first cup of coffee. Ah the wonderful auto brew, setting it to 5 am. It gets up, makes my coffee and its ready when I wake up. Pouring that first cup I thought of asking my coffee maker to marry me. It's almost as good as having... well, let's not go there. I then had this idea of these self indulgent appliances and marketing them under the brand name 'significant other'.

But then it is back to le chat noir "Paris". Paris has issues, I believe she is jealous of the computer mouse, she must think that I am "petting it" and the clicking of the keyboard is some form of "play" with the computer. She becomes jealous. I had to lock her out of the office yesterday just to get some work done. Sometimes you just have to... She makes that jump onto the desk, skids a bit a la Tom Cruise sliding across the floor in 'Risky Business' in his socks and underwear. Then she strikes a pose, you know the one, wild eyed and monkey tailed! It's time to play!

We play a game called 'The Fast and the Furious, Tokyo Drift'. Getting out the string or the feather on the stick it gives Paris a chance to show off her mad drifting skills on the hardwood floors. Her internal speedometer is going 100 mph but her external speed is 1 mph.

Now the morning is slipping by faster then expected and it's not always about Alizée around here

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)