European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: mellealizee google search

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Monday, December 12, 2011

mellealizee google search

Google is starting to break down posts for @mellealizee Twitter
This is a great start with social media for the next album

I have read in previous articles Alizée mentioned "brand" management.
Social media is cheap and effective if used properly



SEO... I have fun with it.
I have never left blogger... it is not the most effective but I wanted to keep it at a fun level and not into the obsessed level :) although I want to and it sure would be fun. I do it with other businesses this is just for fun....

SEO with lowly blogger
this is what it looks like...

search Google for Alizée
Alizee Nation shows up #13 with lowly blogger


Then work your way with niche marketing
lets run one for Alizee Feet (don't kill me Alizee)
two support sites are 1 and 2 Alizee Nation itself is #6


Alizee Tattoos


I can go on and on about Google searches and Search Engine Optimization forever. Other bloggers give it some thought and work on it.

I am excited to see Alizée making moves... it would be so much fun to work on that branding team...

Alizee Nation
 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)