European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Interview, Rimbaud, Alizee and more

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Friday, June 20, 2008

Interview, Rimbaud, Alizee and more

From an after the concert interview here with Alizee
That article stated:
Regarding how to deal with fame, the noted French singer who lives her life well and doesn't sacrifice her intimate and personal issues because of fame.

"This fame does not interest me, first and foremost I am an artist. I try to pursue a private life and continue making music, if someday my professional life is a detriment to my personal life then I would need to stop, because now I am mother," said Alizée.

She said she would need to stop. She said stop.
In a post dated 5/5/08 I noted the possibility of Alizee ‘pulling’ a Rimbaud , see article.
For an easy cheesy example rent the movie ‘Eddie and the Cruisers’. It’s a ‘B’ movie and some not great acting, but it is an simple example referencing Rimbaud. It’s from the 80’s and tons of music.
The ends with a song called 'Season in Hell (fire suite)' title taken from Rimbaud writings. Now if you here Alizee ever ending her concert(s) with this song, lookout it may be a hint of things to come.


Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)