European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Some Alizee article items

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Monday, May 5, 2008

Some Alizee article items

I was reading through some Alizee articles and interviews. I grabbed a few pieces that I liked.

First for those tattoo inquiries:

How many tatoos do you have?

I have a salamander on my ankle and a big one on my back.

Is it the famous Tinkerbell that we find everywhere at your house and that follows you?

(Laughs). I think that it is my guardian angel. I had it tatooed on my back, so I can't see it and I can't get weary of it. I can only see it when I get out of the bathroom. Its a character that I like a lot since I was a little girl, mostly because of her character because she is gentle and discreet. She appears like me from time to time! She is a little bit like me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Interesting, so I cant see it and get weary of it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To leave and live abroad?
No! I have already spent a lot of time adapting to the capital when I left Corsica, so I haven't the slightest desire to move again. From now own, I have gotten my bearings in Paris, I created a good nest for myself and I feel very good.

"Candy is my life!"


To stop music suddenly?
Yes! If one day, I like something else other than music, I will jump on it. I always promised myself to do everything that I want.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To stop music suddenly. I like that answer. I can appreciate that but hope she does not. Alizee's 3 years off was so unusual. Not many people can do that. I almost expect Alizee to pull a Rimbaud one of these days.
Jean Nicolas Arthur Rimbaud was a French poet. As part of the decadent movement, his influence on modern literature, music and art has been enduring and pervasive. He produced his best known works while still in his late teens—Victor Hugo described him at the time as "an infant Shakespeare"—and gave up creative writing altogether before he reached 21.(wikipedia)

Alizee has already pulled a mini Rimbaud with those 3 years off, if you enjoy the Alizee style as I do let us hope she can enjoy her career and keep us entertained for some time to come.

I could go on and on. Alizee interviews are flat out interesting. Answers are generally straight forward and to the point.
So let's give credit where credit is due, check it out at http://www.lillytown.com/showthread.php?t=165 . If you have some time it is a definite worth the read!!!

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)