European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizee with an invitation to the Moscow concert

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Alizee with an invitation to the Moscow concert

A post by DAVEP9999 that deserves mention(a second time), it's one of the best and I quote: "When Alizee sings or talks in Enghish , I swear I feel like Gomez when Mortisha speaks French to him - IT DRIVES ME CRAZY!!! I'd write bad checks for her!!!! ( Of course, those are the only checks I could write)lol...
Well DAVEP9999, after this audio clip you better have your checkbook handy!
"

There will be an autograph session on Saturday at the MediaMarkt in Moscow. I am looking forward to see some pictures coming back from that. Can not wait to see what clothes she will be wearing and what hair style...

The unconfirmed information is Alizee will sing the new album Psychedelices plus some of the old songs.

Go ahead, play that clip again, you know you want to.

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)