European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizee in Moscow

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Alizee in Moscow

10 days to go to the Moscow concert. I am looking forward to this. What Alizee sings is not that important to me, I like the old songs, I like the new songs, I like a mix of songs. More interesting to me will be the psychology of the choices, how will she lead us. The hairstyle, the clothing. Not because I want to see how cute, how sexy but again how does she wants to present herself to us. I like Alizee's music, I will like what she sings even if she shaves her head and wears a barrel (please don't). How she wants to present herself to me is the interesting factor. Being an Alizee fan is more like an fun adventure. Along the lines of a Madonna or Gwen Stefani but in a French sort of way.

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)