European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée - Geostrophic

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Monday, May 26, 2008

Alizée - Geostrophic

Well this is truly interesting. Geostrophic.

I was looking around at all these references for Geostrophic and Alizée.

There is a blog out there that actually says Alizée's real name is Geostrophic. No kidding.

I have the translation widget from Babel on this blog site. I like it, it is easy to use. It is great for looking at web sites and having them translated into your language.

On my previous post I noticed that Geostrophic was showing up on the Babel translation of the TV5 web site. Babel is translating Alizée into Geostrophic.

OH NO!!!

I really don't mind that a computerized language translator is coming up with that translation. I understand.

But, there is no English version of a person. Alizée is Alizée.

Of course this could be a omen. Alize is a specific trade wind that blows across the Caribbean and North Africa. Geostrophic is a more global description of these winds. Alizée is going global!

A faux pas or a prediction...

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)