European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizee's mindgames

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Alizee's mindgames


Alizee has been at it again.
Here I am, minding my own business, NBA playoff game on in the background, I am just listening and checking out some music. Using Last.FM to check out some different songs, see who is going to the Moscow concert and just generally trying to chill. Then running through some videos something catches my eye. A little 3 second clip that I had not seen before, and it is Alizee's shirt. What is that shirt??? What is on it??? I think it is those animations that are on the Fifty-Sixty video! I wondered what that was all about on the video, I truly do not have a clue on this one. I thought it might be the French version of Aqua Teen Hunger Force If anyone can let me know more please post a comment, email or use the forum widget. I would love to know more.
The best part is that Alizee is wearing an item of clothing that ties into that Fifty-Sixty video (AGAIN). All these pre-planned moves in apparel that relate to that video is just so curious. It is like Alizee is 'Jason Bourne', she does not do random.

Alizee Nation

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's Grover from Sesame Street! I loved him growing up! :)

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)