European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizee - brick by brick

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Monday, November 17, 2008

Alizee - brick by brick

There is a new Alizee post. That terrific Corsica blog, Derekthered's Corsica blog, that I mentioned in the previous post, immediately did a quick post on Alizee!

Nicely done.
Another fan.

The Roman Emperor Hadrian once said while building the Roman Empire, "Brick by brick my citizens, brick by brick."

Alizee Nation

2 comments:

Derekthered said...

Hello all you Alizée fans! Well, I guess I must be just about the oldest of her many admirers, but yes I do like her music having been alerted to her talents by this excellent site.

By the way, living in Britain as I do, I have actually been to Hadrian's wall, and it is almost as cold as Canada up there. But surprisingly, most of the wall is still there nearly 2000 years after it was built.

Unknown said...

Thank you for those kind words.

Check out derekthered...been to Hadrian's wall, to Corsica...I am so envious.

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)