European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizee - Alizee America

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Alizee - Alizee America

Today a group from Alizee America hosted their second chat party. An Alizee video is viewed in the comfort of your own home while having a live online chat about the video while it is playing.

I think it is absolutely terrific. Sharing thoughts, comments and information with other like minded individuals. There are a lot of keys to making this work but the final wild card is chat etiquette. The entire group seems to understand this point and they make it work and flow with ease.

If you are a newbie or shy that is no problem. The courtesy of the group allows everyone to participate or can just listen. It's fun to listen to comments from participants that were actually at some of these events. I recommend this to anyone. Alizee can be proud of this fan group.

What about me? Well, errr, ahhh...they must think I am a knucklehead. I really want to experience this live, but I am running behind and in this recession you just can not blow people off. Beautiful 80 degree F day, people are saying sit down let's talk, why are you in such a hurry. I really don't want to say I want to run home and watch a concert on DVD and discuss it with an internet chat group. So, I get home at least 45 minutes late. I have to fire up the DVD and push it ahead 40 minutes thinking the group took 5 minutes to start. Then get the computer on line and sign on to the server (which I did not read the instructions ahead of time). All this is getting accomplished and...I still am having a phone conversations. The DVD is turned down, I can hear the conversation going on in the chat session. In between I get a chance to type a message. I thought that was a good idea, but the courtesy of the group invite me to enter into the conversation and I can't get off the phone! Duh...I am a knucklehead. Finally, I am done and last song is just ending but I know Ruroshen is going to publish this and I don't want to interrupt the flow with my little story. So there, if I can go on do that, the rest of you have nothing to worry about. :)

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)