European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizee - montage of photos from Les Enfoires 2009

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Friday, January 23, 2009

Alizee - montage of photos from Les Enfoires 2009



Fun stuff, glad to see some photos put together and why not hear Alizee while looking.

Sometimes I feel we (I said we) Alizee fans are like a pack of wolves. When food is scarce we hunt all over the place and can even get a little...irritable about it. When the food is plenty it is a wonderful thing.

The blonde picture reminded me of part of the FHM interview...regarding her marriage Las Vegas.
"Was the official [at the wedding] dressed as Elvis?
No. (Laughs) But it was suggested that I dress as Marilyn . . . I assure you, I did no such thing."
I wonder if she was giggling about the opportunity to wear the wig and dress...
I was. Les Enfoires is just too much fun.

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)