European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée - Marc Jacobs - Australia

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Alizée - Marc Jacobs - Australia

Alizée - Marc Jacobs - Australia
I can't help myself...I am just curious.
Australia, why am I seeing just a little blimp on the radar for visits from you?
And they all seem to be centered around the Marc Jacobs cancer t shirts... and this post showing Alizée wearing one of Marc's shirts.

NYU Skin Cancer Tee - Marc Jacobs - Alizée

A great cause...must be something going on and I am curious...and shared.

Alizee Nation

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I did see a slight bump in Australia. Except it was because of another Alizee, Alizee Sery doing a strip tease on sacred ground. :/

At least I noticed it....this was a test and only a test...

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)