European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: It's tough out there right now

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

It's tough out there right now

It's tough out there right now


Hélène Segara cancels concert at Bataclan

A lot of artists are having challenges.

The article ends like this:
"The artist proposed a composite album that mixes pop titles, others sounding "variety" and a few nostalgic ballads which she alone has the secret. "Among the crowd" is an overview of different musical styles in which the artist has illustrated nearly twenty-year career. "I had this desire to blend. I like taking risks. I also think the public who follows me. It's not easy to meet all expectations. Some prefer the title, others flashed on it ... There are my fans from the start that whatever I do, like what I produce. These fans have grown: their tastes have evolved and are attached to "When eternity," while others still prefer my first songs. I must find a compromise to meet my public. The compromise is this album. "She said during the same interview."

Wow, that sounds familiar.

Alizee Nation
 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)