European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée woman in the mirror...

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Alizée woman in the mirror...

Alizée at the salon...

First of all to share a photo at the salon is incredible and confident or... just plain crazy and fun... I like all three reasons... who else would do that... nobody!



But Alizée always has to push it one more step and mess with my head!!!
@mellealizee... why the reversed image??? are you actually taking a pic in the mirror using your thumb? perhaps...
Those dance studio mirrors too... how do I know which side you are parting your hair...lol

It doesn't look like you are taking your own pic but you must be, why would you have used the reverse image? not to screw with me I hope :)




THERE! all is right with the world, the apple image in normal, the writing on the book is correct and the wedding ring is on the left hand.

Now let's move on to those handbags...
Here's one Mulberry
as to the other... I'm just a guy I can't do it all

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)