European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Twitter Search - Les Enfoires

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Twitter Search - Les Enfoires

Twitter Search - Les Enfoires

This just blows me away! I decided to do a Twitter Search for 'Enfoires'
So what do you think we will see? There must be 30 to 40 entertainers involved with Les Enfoires. There should be talk about Les Enfoires itself.

But what do I find? All Alizée All the time!
Even I am a little bit embarrassed by it.

Here is the Twitter Search I just did. It shows 15 latest Tweets... 15 are about Alizée.
Does that freak you out like it freaks me out. Really, how can this be?


Alizée, I have to say, Alizée fans are kind of special.

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)