European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Jérémy Chatelain 2011

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Friday, January 7, 2011

Jérémy Chatelain 2011

It's been a long tough week. I really need to become a jet setter, I think it would make weeks like this much easier. Maybe if I throw everything into commodities, watch the USD implode on debt, oil then trade on Euros and watch the emergence of the bancor as the world currency... oh wait, that's for the conspiracy blog.

You really need to file this into the "for what its worth" file.



So... for what it's worth... this Jeremy Myspace blog was updated yesterday.

What can I say, something happened and I reported it

http://www.myspace.com/varietesfrancaises/blog

The blog has not been touched since 2006 http://varietesfrancaises.blogspot.com/
probably forgets the login commands by now, I would.

The funny part about this little update on whatever account this is, real or fake. No I do not monitor these things. No I do not have inside information, I am an outside dog. I woke up with this idea that I need to check Jeremey's online stuff. So I did, I even had to Google for MySpace because I didn't remember what it was... and there was this update, first one in a year and half. I wish it was because I had inside information... but then again... maybe I do. :)

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)