European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée - the other shirt?

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Alizée - the other shirt?

So who is going to tell me more about the black t-shirt Alizée was wearing?
This one...



So why was the store down for this you ask...
Well if I had to guess and I usually do, hold on, let me check my email, texts, phone, and twitter......
Oh yeah, I have to guess...
is that "they" had to repoint the domain name to a new IP address for hosting purposes. You know how that kind of stuff goes. They tell you 2 weeks and it ends up 4 weeks...
there, that's my guess and I'm sticking to it.

Alizee Nation

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would rather the holder of the T-shirt, but will settle for a T-shirt, provided that is not washed:)

Unknown said...

the previously worn t shirt business appears to be the hot ticket

Anonymous said...

Sure, t-shirts worn by Alizee with a bit of perfume, which she likes and sells like hot cakes.
A lot of fans will believe in this scam, and I also know I will be believed:)
Seriously ...I dont think...
Do not buy a lot of fans of Alizee t-shirt with the letter A, because they want t-shirt with inscription of Alizee.
If on every product Alizee her name appears, it will sell well, because the fans want a piece of Alizee.
Alizee is an institution as big French companies and for each of its product should be compulsorily placed her name. Alizee!

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)