European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizee blog miscellaneous

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Friday, December 5, 2008

Alizee blog miscellaneous

Some eclectic information that has me thinking...

I noticed that the last 50 visitors on 13 were from the United States. Interesting, something I need to be aware of for future viewer content.

One day this week there was a run of hits coming from a body building forum. Of course I had to check what this was all about. There was a discussion going on regarding Alizee. Wow, it was a mess of misinformation. 2 fake pictures. Someone then listed our humble blog, that started a rush. I hope it helped everyone get a truer picture of what Alizee is all about. It was tempting to join and log in and get the information corrected, but...it just needs to happen in a natural manner. We can hope we picked up a fan or two.

A few weeks ago I spotted Alizee talk in some pretty unusual forums. I would be doing them a favor by calling them political, but I will. No need to boost readership there.

So with different people looking for information and coming to the blog I was concerned about content. I read a great article on the online media today ad it got me thinking. With a blog the information keeps 'churning'. A new post takes over top spot of an old post. Better posts can get buried by some less informative post. And there they stay buried in March of 2008, among 300 other post.

It got me thinking. Is there a simple and easy way to rate a post. Something that may help identify a "best of" series. (not the worst of, please) This could be really useful for new readers. I would love it for blogs I find. There maybe 15 "best of" post out of 300, new readers can go straight there! The ESPN sports highlights of the blog.

In lieu of me looking endlessly for a program, possibly someone out there knows of asystem that works. I found one I am looking into, authorati. It has to be free and easy. That always works for me!

I could do it based on what I think. But as you know I am always shocked at what readers are looking for and what they may rate as a post worthy of reading.

Email me, post a comment or use the shout box if you know of something that may work and make this a better blog.

Thank you all for getting the blog to this point.

Alizee Nation

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honestly, the problem you described is exactly why I dislike the blogging paradigm. It's good for a stream-of-consciousness diary; it's bad for a collection of essays meant to be referenced time and again.

I myself have been looking for software that combines the ease of blog publishing with something more like traditional content management. Something that can display content both linearly in time, and by topic (but not the goofy "keyword" tag that blogging software uses). I'll let you know if I ever find such a thing.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We have just added your latest post "Alizee Nation: Alizee blog miscellaneous" to our Directory of Foreclosure . You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory and get a huge base of visitors to your website.


Warm Regards

Foreclosu-re.info Team

http://www.foreclosu-re.info

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)