European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizee Store and the shirts...

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Alizee Store and the shirts...

So @mellealizee I just have to ask, what's with the shirts?

There are female shirts and unisex shirts.

First... I would think most of your fans and shirt wearing fans are males. Male shirts please.

Second... Somehow I always thought there were male and unisex not female and unisex. But I could see that you would want a more female style shirt for the females.

The real deal is that I am just not used to seeing and buying shirts that are labeled unisex. I bet anyone in the US that bought one did a double take to make sure they were ordering the correct shirt. It's really no big deal, just stood out to me and of course I had 20 minutes to kill

Third... a heavy duty cotton one would be awesome.

It is kind of along the lines of the this beer commercial...


only joking.... :)
but if that man thong had Alizee written on it..... well now

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)