European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Wondering about the busisness side

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wondering about the busisness side

Wondering about the bussiness side...
I was going to call it questions but they really are not questions...just me wondering.

When I say business I am referring to the business side of the Alizée entertainment complex. Not financial investments.

These "wonderings" are made up, fictional, a figment of my imagination along with the word "wonderings".

Now that the ground work is laid lets start this fantasy trip. How did these wonderings occur to me? At the end of the movie "The Social Network" I was reading all the settlements between Mark Zukerberg and everyone else and started wondering...

This Mylene and Alizée relationship. Have you ever seen a relationship end so quietly? Well except for Mark Zukerberg and Eduardo Saverin and their Facebook settlement... oh but wait, that was because of a non disclosure agreement.

I was wondering if Mylene and Alizée have a non disclosure agreement or is it that they really do not have anything to say... out of courtesy?

IF there was an agreement...
I was wondering when would it have occured? Somewhere between 2004 and 2007 I guess

There are certain songs that I have not heard Alizée sing the same way as she did pre 2004. One that sounds the same(ish) is Moi Lolita and one that does not is J'en Ai Marre.

I was wondering if there was an agreement, would it require that certain songs would have to be changed. Moi Lolita is Alizée's signature song and that would be able to be used but for example the 2nd most famous is J'en ai marre would have to be changed. All part of my fantasy non disclosure and monetary agreement. Seriously have you ever wondered why?

I was wondering if certain people could not be "worked with" for a certain amount of time. After an agreement was reached Eduardo did get his name back on as a Facebook founder.

I was wondering if there were such a fantasy agreement it could not be forever, so how long would it last? Perhaps till late 2012??? Perchance a "homecoming" of sorts?(mais pas avec Mylène Farmer)(but not with Mylène Farmer)as stated by nidalizee. But some type of homecoming of sorts then.

So how much did Eduardo Saverin get and where in the world is he? That's like asking where is Alizée and let's interview Alizée and Mylene.

Alizée will be 28 in late 2012. What will this homecoming mean and...what's the story behind it...

That's what I was wondering...
With my fantasy connect the made up dot game

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)