European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Happy Accident

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Happy Accident

Besides following Alizée I do enjoy trying to manipulate the internet for fun. Through SEO and such things.

Well now I've gone and done it.
A few posts back I did the European Dream post.

5 days later and my most current Google Search (don't forget it constantly changes) Alizée is #13 on page 2.




Now more people could "accidentally" discover Alizée. Definitely a "Happy Accident"

Oh no, now when people go to Google Happy Accident (one of my favorite romantic comedies with Marisa Tomei, mmmm) they could "accidentally" discover Alizée. Another Happy Accident... ohhhh it never stops... a riddle within a riddle within a riddle...

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)