European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Hype Means Nothing

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Friday, March 25, 2011

Hype Means Nothing

I have to tell them Alizée... I know, I know I'm just a rogue blog, I'm no high powered web site, no members, nothing...
But at least I'm telling them something Alizée, you do stuff and don't even comment on it and just tease us to... what? To see who notices? You are such a tease.






HYPE MEANS NOTHING I then click on English.
If you click on the TV set that has "clothes" you will see more of these type of pics on T shirts.

If you click on the TV set that has "blog" you will see this pic...

Look familiar?

Oh Please Alizée... someone had to tell them and I knew you would not. You drive me crazy. I just was not going to be able to take one more repost of a pic with "she is an angel"... With all this teasing you do and not saying a thing about it, If you ask me I think there is a bit of a devil in you :). and Alizée, don't give me the old "C'est pas ma faute"

So there you go, more connecting the dots. Hope it was fun for you and something for the forums to Twitter. So Alizée... how do I know? Oh, I just couldn't tell. A lil tease right back at ya girlfriend.

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)